Are you our next Administrative Assistant Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next Administrative Assistant Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and organization are highly required.
Administrative Assistant Hero Responsibilities:
- System supervision & organization (includes but not limited to current project management software, archives, etc.)
- Manage cloud services
- Filing and archiving
- Perform market research
- Create presentations when assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Prepare & file spreadsheets when assigned
- Support in any administrative task required by management
- Perform social tasks when assigned (such as sending cards and packages)
- Conduct database entry
- Turn raw data into proper material
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (prepare Minutes of Meetings and/or agenda)
- Implementing and distributing new procedures and systems
- Calendar and emails clean-up for C-Suite
- Meetings scheduling, calls, and email handling for C-Suite
- Schedule appointments, bookings, and arrangements when assigned
- Manage reports and orders in a highly confidential manner
- Provide meeting support and note-taking as assigned
- Remind and support in tasks and events
- Handle & deliver any office message
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos, and forms
Administrative Assistant Hero Requirements:
- Preferable experience in a previous secretarial or administrative position.
- Fast learner and quick to grasp ideas.
- Very detail-oriented and keen on organization and structure.
- Tech-savvy with high proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a highly efficient manner.
- High communication skills in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, University degree preferred.
Administrative Assistant Hero Skills:
- Highly organized and structured
- Approachable, outgoing, and diplomatic
- Confidential and calm
- Multitasking skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable working with multiple people
- Able to grasp raw data and convert it into high-quality presentations and/or sheets
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- A keen eye for organization and efficient environments
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to absorb large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail