Are you our next Blogging/Copywriting Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next Blogging/Copywriting Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity are highly required.
The Blogging/Copywriting Hero will research topics and develop interesting posts, copies or any content of any kind (Sales/landing pages, web content, presentations, emails …) that will appeal to our and our clients’ target audience and promote them using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful content that will reach and grow our and our clients’ audience.
As a Blogging/Copywriting Hero, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
Blogging/Copywriting Hero Responsibilities:
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Writing clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Creating any kind of content, such as but not limited to: web content, presentations, documents, blog posts, emails …
- Interpreting copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborating with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conducting high-quality research and interviews
- Editing and proofreading copy as needed
- Using SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, and publishing content on WordPress websites, or any other website as the situation dictates.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Creating content with Flesch Kincaid indicator above 70.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Adjust requirements on the SEO software such as Meta title, Meta descriptions, internal linking, external linking, readability checks, and keyword density.
- Work any kind of additional Marketing/Admin related tasks whenever required
Blogging/Copywriting Hero Requirements:
- Great English linguistic skills (reading and writing)
- Strong research skills
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency in computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of WordPress, and WordPress SEO plugins.
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Ability to write quality content in a short period of time.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Full-time daily working hours: 8-9 hours