Are you our next Junior Marketing Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next Junior Marketing Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity are highly required.
Junior Marketing Hero Responsibilities:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Assisting in Creating, presenting, and following up on marketing plans and strategies to reach clients’ goals and KPI’s
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Assisting in planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Writing and proofreading creative copy, when needed.
- Overlooking marketing campaigns on designated channels.
- Creating and presenting progress reports.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Junior Marketing Hero Requirements:
- Marketing passion.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Strong attention to details.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Numerical skills
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage