Are you our next Marketing Project Management Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next Marketing Project Management Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity are highly required.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Project Management Hero include planning the execution process of the marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project departments and team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be successful as a Marketing Project Management Hero, you should have strong leadership and strategic planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Project Management Hero should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Marketing Project Management Hero Responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy
- Working closely with the Account Executive by keep them updated at all times on tasks statuses and expected delivery dates
- Ensuring that the feedbacks given by clients, account executive and marketing manager are well implemented.
- Collaborating with Content Creation Department, Creative Departments and all suitable Departments to deliver jobs according to the plan.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adhere to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Staying UpToDate with the latest software, tools and trends to improve and perfect execution and workflow
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Upholding strong, professional and personal relations with executive teams to ensure smooth workflow and communication.
Marketing Project Management Hero Requirements:
- Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, a related field or equivalent experience/knowledge in marketing.
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extremely good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.