Are you our next Sales Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next Sales Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity are highly required.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Hero to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Sales Hero Responsibilities:
- Present, promote, and sell JMH services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/emailing or any other mean that brings results
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Keep an after-sales relationship with the client, working as customer service to ensure customer’s ongoing business
- Work on upselling existing clients higher value and price services provided by JMH
Sales Hero Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback