Joint Media House is looking for a full time Senior Software Developer with minimum 5 years of experience. Salary is paid in fresh USD. Qualified candidates should be living in Lebanon and working from our office in Zouk Mosbeh.
- Architect, develop and maintain microservices, APIs, and applications built around PHP and Symfony or Laravel frameworks.
- Exploit the full potential of diverse backend technologies to leverage real-time pipelining of big and secured data. Work with caches, message queues, databases, and diverse in-house and third-party systems.
- Foster team spirit and the ambiance of learning and growth by interacting, driving, and teaching junior and intermediate teammates
- Take ownership of components and domain knowledge, guide your peers through pull request and code reviews, and participate in the propagation of development culture, processes, and values shared by the team.
- 5+ years of related work experience as a backend software developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering an asset
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 and 8, as well as recent Symfony or Laravel frameworks.
- Experience with Docker, ELK, RabbitMQ, Redis, and Gitlab CI are nice to have
- Proficiency and experience with SOA design
- Understanding of computational and data complexity, scalability, security
- Good knowledge of application design patterns, algorithms
- Ability to architect, build and own efficient applications and components.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.