Are you our next WordPress Hero?
Joint Media House is looking for the next WordPress Hero to join our venture and journey. Dedication, efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity are highly required.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the websites front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools